So although our groups are not meeting, we have lots going on at aTGB Gatehouse, this is what has happened so far
1.we have provided 80 two day emergency food packages.
2. gave out 90 children and young people’s activity packs.
3. Distributed nearly 200 donated veg packs.
4.Weekly phone calls to our senior group members to check in And say hello.
5. We have a dedicated youth hotline for any young people needing advice or have a chat.
6. 90 craft packages on route out to the young people within Gatehouse of Fleet.
7. We have given out over 100 sunflower seed packs as part of a sunflower growing competition.
8. We have a live feed family quiz every Monday night at 7pm on our TGB Gatehouse Facebook page.
9.We are also helping with shopping and prescription pick ups.
So it is all go! We are enjoying working together with our local community council, Dumfries and Galloway council and the local YMCA drop in centre to help support our community.
Stay safe everyone